When running the Kapplet, it briefly shows "Server offline" under "Result History" and then this changes to "FAILED".
If the robot run by the Kapplet is run on a RoboServer (from Management Console) or in Design Studio, it runs without issues.
The Kapplet was created in a project that doesn't have a Service Cluster configured.
- Find out in what project was the Kapplet created:
- From Kappzone, click on the Edit button corresponding to this Kapplet
- Go to "IDENTITY" and note the project name
- Configure the Service Cluster on the project:
- Go to the Management Console --> Admin --> Projects
- Click the Edit button corresponding to the projects (the one that contains the failing Kapplet)
- go to the "Services" tab
- Configure the "Service Cluster" (this will be the cluster on which the robot will run when started by the Kapplet)
- Click "OK" to save the settings
- Go back to Kappzone and re-execute the Kapplet
Keywords: Kapow Kapplet, Kapow, Robotic Process Automation