- the webkit robot doesn't display the website content.
- when using Browser Tracer to follow the requests sent by the robot, one of the following errors can be seen on the Java Script tab:
- "Map is not defined"
- "WeakMap is not defined"
- "Set is not defined"
- "WeakSet is not defined"
- "Worker is not defined"
Follow the steps below:
- In the robot configuration (or only the configuration of the step that fails to load the website content - e.g. LoadPage step), go to the Java Script Execution tab.
- Select Text Formatting -> Add Text
- For "Add where" leave the default "Before Input text"
- For "Text to add", paste the function from the attached text files corresponding to the error(s) you see in Browser Tracer.
- Save the new configuration
Important: Please consider the SSL/TLS settings as well and change this according to the website requirements.
Keywords: Kapow webkit, map not defined, Kapow, Robotic Process Automation