- Kofax Accounts Payable Agility: 2.x
- Kofax Insight: 5.x
- Kofax Analytics for APA: 2.x
- Users receive "Login failed. User Id is empty" error when attempting to navigate to either Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility (KAFTA) or Kofax Analytics for Accounts Payable Agility (KAAPA)
- User Mapping Source is empty
Known Causes / Background
- This behavior occurs if KAFTA is already installed and the KAAPA install is then run.
- This is due to defect 1108575 which is slated for inclusion in a future release of Kofax Insight.
Resolution / Answer
- To work around this issue please take the following steps:
- Open Insight Admin Console.
- In Documents Tree, click User mapping.
- Set the value of the Source field to TotalAgility.