- Kofax TotalAgility v7.4
- Is Kofax TotalAgility a supported installation against a SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines (VMs)
- SQL Server on Azure VMs is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) which allows you run SQL Server inside a virtual machine in the cloud. Similar to SQL Database, it is built on standardised hardward that is owned, hosted, and maintained by Microsoft.
- Kofax supports both Kofax TotalAgility OnPremise (OP) and OnPremise Multitenant (OPMT) installations against a SQL Server on an Azure VM.
- We would like to note there could be a variance in performance as the SQL Server is hosted in by Azure and therefore could prove expensive for storing documents.
- Link to any related Articles including General Troubleshooting Articles or similar known issues.
Keywords: SQL Server, SQLCMD.exe, Command Line