Question / Problem:
I have installed Analytics for KTA. When trying to configure a menu item in KTA as described in the Admin manual, I got the following error
“There was no endpoint listening at There was no endpoint listening at https://mywebsite.ourname.ty.site-na...ServiceExt.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.”
Answer / Solution:
- Confirm if your Insight and KTA are installed as HTTPS or HTTP
- If HTTPS, then go to next step
- Confirm that you can open the Web service “DataServiceExt.svc“ on KTA and Insight servers as shown below
- If the above url does not show “HTTPS” then you have not installed Insight as HTTPS and you need to perform the next step.
- Run <installation folder>\Insight_6.1.0.\InstallationManager\Altosoft.InsightInstallManager.exe /I
Change configuration to use SSL (making sure to re-select the correct App Pool, because all settings are retained, except for that one).