How to use DosadiLog to log communication between WebCapture Service and a TWAIN driver.
DosadiLog is a Diagnostic Logging utility that logs the communication between WebCapture Service and a TWAIN driver. DosadiLog is provided by Atalasoft (from Kofax) as a part of the EZTwain Pro 4 Toolkit.
To use DosadiLog to log communication between WebCaptureService and a TWAIN driver:
- Download the EZTwain Pro 4 Toolkit Installer from Atalasoft's EZTWAIN website.
- Right-click the downloaded
setup.exefile and select Properties
- If the file is marked as Blocked, check the Unblock checkbox and click
- Run the downloaded
- In the EZTwain Pro 4 installer's Select Components screen, select Developer Files to C:\Program Files (x86)\EZTwain4.
- Launch DosadiLog from the EZTwain Pro 4 by Atalasoft program group in the Start menu.
- Replicate the WebCapture Service behavior
- In DosadiLog, select Save As from the File menu
- Save the
dosadi.logfile to the desired location
- Zip up the
dosadi.logfile and attach the zipped package to the case for analysis.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Front Office Service||4.3
Article # 3034071