How can we access the Parent FolderID value in a Scan Activity form in Kofax TotalAgility?
In TotalAgility, when we are using a Scan activity form we will have access to the CaptureCreateaNewActivityScan control.
This control has several properties, however it does not have a way of providing the OutputFolderID of the folder being used.
If we want to access the parent FolderID in this activity, then we must go to the Process map, and in the 'Scan' activity's Input/Output variables, you can map in the Folder.InstanceID as an input.
Now when you re-generate and release the Scan Activity Form, the FolderID will be available in the Scan Control activity fields.
This can then be used in API calls etc.
Enter How to here:
- In the process map, open the Scan activity properties.
- Then in the Input/Output variables section, pass in the Folder.Instance ID as an input
- Release the process map
- Regenerate and Release the Scan activity Form
- Open the regenerated form, and click configure in the CaptureCreateaNewActivityScan control
- You will see that the FolderID value is now available to be used.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax TotalAgility||7.4 (and above)|
Add any references to other internal or external articles