Is it possible to hide valid fields on my document validation form? With valid means I mean fields that are valid due to a validation rule on the document field or where the extraction confidence meets the configured threshold.
Using the KTA SDK it is possible to get the value for the ExtractionConfident system-defined field property. This property of a document field is a boolean which will be true when the field was validated by a validation rule or when the extraction confidence is higher than the configured threshold.
- Create a business rule where you use a script activity where you use the SDK method GetDocumentFieldPropertyValues from class CaptureDocumentService to retrieve the ExtractionConfident system-defined property of the document field. GetDocumentFieldPropertyValues will return true for the ExtractionConfident property if the field was validated by a validation rule or when the extraction confidence is higher than the threshold. The document id and field name for the GetDocumentFieldPropertyValues method are input parameters for the business rule. The Boolean result value is the output variable of the business rule.
- Generate a document validation form for the document you want to hide the valid fields for.
- On the document validation form add a business rule action for the above described business rule. Map the result of the BR to a Boolean form variable.
- Create a Display Rule action to hide the valid document field when the Boolean variable is true.
- Add both actions to the Loaded event of the form.
- Release the document validation form.
The fields on your document validation form will now be hidden when the fields are valid.
Keywords: valid, KTA, business rule, form, validation, Fields