KTA 7.5 or above
When creating packages to be deployed on different environments (UAT,PROD) - it is possible to set the username and password of the web service according to the different environments.
T create different deployment configurations for a package to allow the user to define different values for global variables, server variables, web service integrations, device settings (Kofax Front Office Server settings), transformation settings and export connector settings based on different types of deployment targets, such as test and production environments.
Furthermore, during import it also allows user to overwrite the values based on the selected deployment type when exporting the package.
For example:It is possible to set a web service username/password during the package creation:
- Once the Web Service is apart of the package (eg process, forms),
- Navigate to Deployment Configuration” tab
- Then click the Configure button
- Then navigate to Web Service tab
- Select the web service and update.
- Save the Deployment as for example PROD
During “Save and export” package, select the Deployment UAT Configuration. This will export the above Deployment PROD Configuration with the updated web service username/password.