A landing page is required to log the user in before redirecting them to the activity. A landing page is simply an additional login page used to generate a sessionID and redirecting the user to the activity
- Create a TotalAgility Login page
- Right-Click and select “Events”
- Configure the redirect event to point to your take activity page
- Map up the relevant fields.
Open you map and configure your email notification, specify the URL to point to your newly created login page. Ie http://SERVERNAME/LandingPage.sppx
When the user receives there email when an activity has become pending the URL will look like the example below
- http://SERVERNAME/LandingPage.sppx? jobid=A7367CA4EEE24F31BFFDC664F5DCBEC7&nodeid=1&EPC=0 (http://servername/LandingPage.sppx? jobid=A7367CA4EEE24F31BFFDC664F5DCBEC7&nodeid=1&EPC=0)
Note: the relevant information contained within the URL that will be used in your mappings for the redirect event.
Keywords: Activiy NotificationLanding Page