How to add a KTA patch/fix-pack using the previous KTA 7.7 docker image as a base
The steps would be as follows
- Assuming the original base KTA image with name “kta_77op” was create in “C:\Docker” with the build under “C:\Docker\ContainerFiles\TotalAgility”
- Remove the existing “C:\Docker\ContainerFiles\TotalAgility” and replace it with the contents from the patch build you want to install.
- Update the “silentinstallconfig” under “C:\Docker\ContainerFiles\TotalAgility\TotalAgilityInstall” folder with the value for “IsDocker” update to “true”.
- Update the “dockerfile” from “C:\Docker” folder to have the following contents instead (highlighted the changes)
COPY ContainerFiles C:\\KTA
RUN powershell -command start-process C:\\KTA\TotalAgility\\TotalAgilityInstall\\Setup.exe -ArgumentList “/silent,/hotfix” -wait
ENTRYPOINT powershell “C:\KTA\PowershellScripts\Startup.ps1”
- Run the docker build command similar to the original one ensuring that the image name is different.