Question / Problem:
When connecting to a KTA 7.6, 7.7, or 7.8 On-Premise Mutli-Tenant (OPMT) environment with separate Web and App servers, the HP MFP Client Login screen does not load completely and selecting a Shortcut does not load the Device Scan Form.
Answer / Solution:
This issue can occur if the HP MFP Client is registered using
totalagility (all lower case) as the Path value in the HP MFP Registration Utility. The Path value is case-sensitive and the use of the wrong case can affect communication between the Web and App servers in an OPMT environment.
To resolve this issue:
- Run KofaxHewlettPackardRegistration.exe
- In the Device Connection tab, enter the hostname, Fully Qualified Domain Name, or IP Address and login credentials for the HP MFP device.
- Select the Kofax Registration tab
- In the Path field, enter
TotalAgility(this value is case-sensitive)
- Enter the rest of the information in the Kofax Registration tab as before and click
- Close the HP Client Registration Utility