Question / Problem:
How can the Domain be appended on a Xerox MFP device in KTA 7.x for Single Sign On (SSO)?
Answer / Solution:
When passing the user credentials to the Kofax Xerox MFP Client, Xerox MFP devices only pass the username portion of the UserID. Therefore, it is necessary to define the domain portion of the UserID and append it to the username passed from the device to complete the login to KTA. Therefore, it is necessary to add the
sso.activedirectory.domain Advanced Setting in the KTA Designer's Devices Advanced Settings screen and add the domain or domains to be appended to the username.
To configure a domain or domains that will be appended to the username passed from the MFP device:
- Open KTA Designer | System Settings | Devices | Settings | Advanced
- Click Create a to create new Advanced Setting
- In the Namesapace field, enter:
- In the Name field, enter:
- In the Value field, enter the domain name (or comma-separated domain names).
- Enter an optional description in the Description field
- Click OK