A process is stopped at a Validation (manual) activity, but when checkin on Workqueue (Menu: To Do -> Work Queue), it is not shown there
In most cases this is caused by an incorrect resource assignment.
This can be corrected/updated within the job viewer:
- On Workspace go to -> Jobs -> Find
- Select the job
- Within the job view, on the left menu select -> View Job
- Locate the validation activity and click over it
- On the popup menu select -> Resoures
- On the left box (Available Resources) go to -> Category -> Default Categories
- Drag&Drop the category Everyone to the right box
- Click on Update button
Go back to the menu option To Do -> Work Queue, the activity should appear in the list.