TotalAgility Software as a Service - Cloud Deployment
Article # 3042895 - Page views: 132
Kofax TotalAgility Cloud delivers the TotalAgility smart process application development and deployment platform as a multi tenant or dedicated instance Azure® hosted SaaS subscription offering.
Note: The dedicated instance would still be a multi-tenant installation but with just one tenant and no other tenants would share the infrastructure.
Below are some considerations to take into account regarding this type of deployment.
- KTA Azure/SaaS is an internal Kofax offering and not something available for a customer to install in their own infrastructure.
- There is no documentation specifically outlining the differences between SaaS and On Premise, but KTA Azure is similar to On Premise MultiTenant hosted by Kofax in Azure. You can find additional KTA 7.10 OPMT documentation below:
- Only the Kofax Cloud Services team have access to the underlying servers.
- Custom nodes i.e. export, DAS would execute on an Integration Server (IS). See IS documentation referenced above.
- Kofax only offer SaaS in Azure (not Google cloud or AWS)
Level of Complexity
Article # 3042895