- Accounts Processing Agility: 2.x
AP Main Workflow process activity suspends with an error.
Similar error is recorded in the Job suspension notes:
Please check the following activity details:
Activity Name:Update State
Job Id : 7BF681CDDF364B32AEFB5F67C7D35104.
Process Name : AP Main Workflow.
Node Id : 19.
Activity Name : Update Status. The job has been suspended.Error performing automatic activity.
Activity Type : BusinessRuleActivity.
.NET Assembly ID : TotalAgility.Sdk.dll.
Method Name : EvaluateBusinessRule.
Error Code : GeneralAutomaticJobActivityError.
Error Description : Error. Failed to execute business rule: "Update Invoice State and History". The executor returned: "Error. Failed to execute business rule: "Update Invoice State". The executor returned: "Execution of activity failed. A software exception has occurred, retry the last operation..Connection String is Invalid..Exception of type 'Agility.Server.Common.ErrorHandling.UserException' was thrown.
Variables Used: VarID: CURRENTOWNER, VarType: String, VarValue:
VarID: CURRENTSTATE, VarType: String, VarValue: Validation
VarID: INVOICEID, VarType: Long, VarValue: 1
VarID: INVOICESTATUS, VarType: String, VarValue: Imported
- Incorrect Application Pool User can cause jobs to suspend.
- Open IIS
- Select the application pool created for Kofax AP Agility and open its Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings window, make sure the Identity that runs the Kofax AP Agility application pool is correct. The requirements for Identity are as follows:
- Identity must be allowed to call Kofax TotalAgility SDK services.
- If Windows Authentication is used for the Kofax AP Agility database, the Identity must have read/write access to the Kofax AP Agility database.
- If Windows Authentication is used for the InvoiceProcessingAgility_Client database, the Identity must have read access to the InvoiceProcessingAgility_Client database.
- Restart IIS