The Export job and colligated Document data desktop app was created by Technical Support to gather job and document data to assist in troubleshooting support cases.
- All supported versions of Windows (server and client).
- .NET 4.7.2 or above
- KTA 7.4 or above
- Supports KTA OP and OPMT deployments
- Download the Export job and colligated Document data desktop app from here
- Enter the job id you will to export
- Enter the web server (SDK) location - eg, localhost, hostname, tenant.hostname.domain.com
- Select protocol and port number
- click run and select a download location
- Job History
- Job Audit log entries
- Job Variables
- Job Notes
- Documents associated with the job, including source documents (if exists).
- Exports job process with associated capture projects
Some customers may restrict information such as job variable data or samples in the capture projects. If this is the case, it is possible to redact the information in the generated zip folder before attaching to your Kofax support case.
For importing the process into KTA, if a form folder exists within the process export zip, delete it. This should allow the export process zip to import into KTA.
Level of Complexity
Add any references to other internal or external articles