- Invoice Processing Agility: 1.0 and higher
- Jobs suspend, and the following error is seen in the Transformation Server log file:
"Error from ExtractionProcess.exe:
BeforeExtraction: BeforeExtract: The execution of a locator method failed. Class = "Invoices", Locator = "DB_Employee", Original error message:
The field count of the database does not match the field count of the locator."
The above error is being raised can be raised for several reasons
- The database tables (BRWEmployeeMaster or BRWVendorMaster) are different than the CSV file used to Import data into the Database locator in TD.
- There is a mismatch on fields in the DB Locator configured versus what is in the database tables (Employee/Vendor).
- To resolve the error
- Review the Database table column for the associated locator and check that they match in TD
- Review the CSV file to ensure its in line with the Database (number of columns)
- Review the Locator in TD and ensure that it matches with the columns expected