- Invoice Processing Agility: 1.0 and higher
- When attempting to launch Solution Configuration Manager (SCM) from the IPA Settings page, the following error is raised:
Invalid object name 'PSWPROJECTS'
- The error is raised as the Database Connection string for Solution Configuration Manager is looking for the SCM Core Tables and is unable to find it in the database connection string provided (Web.Config).
Verify the following to resolve this issue:
- Make sure the user rights for IIS Identity has sufficient rights to the database.
- The database tables for SCM exist in the target database (SCM Connection String in Web.config). If the tables are missing, run the SCM SQL creation scripts from the package and then verify.
- Verify the database is reachable.
If all these configurations look correct and issue persists, open a ticket with Technical Support.
Keywords: IPA; SCM; Invalid object name; PSWPROJECTS