- Invoice Processing Agility (IPA) - All Versions
Behavior / Question
IPA automatically pairs invoice lines to purchase order lines after Validation is completed. Following is a list of conditions where line matching would not take place. These reasons constitute expected behavior.
Resolution / Answer
- Line pairing is deactivated in the Solution Configuration Manager. This is set via Profile Settings->Line Pairing Settings->Do Line Pairing checkbox.
- The invoice type is "NO-PO.“
- Line item extraction is deactivated in the Solution Configuration Manager. This is set via Profile Settings->Line Item Table Settings->Extract Line Items checkbox.
- The Validation user selects "VENDOR NOT FOUND" as the invalid reason and line pairing is deactivated for that invalid reason.
- The Validation user has selected one of the following invalid reasons:
- MISSING/INVALID PO
- MISSING/INVALID VENDER and MISSING/INVALID PO
- INVOICE AMOUNTS DO NOT ADD UP
- The purchase order is not released and line pairing is deactivated for unreleased purchase orders.
- All lines on the purchase order are fully invoiced and the system is configured to ignore completed purchase order lines.
- A purchase order used for line pairing has a duplicate record in the purchase order header database and duplicates are not allowed.