- Invoice Processing Agility: 1.0 and higher
- When launching Solution Configuration Manager, the page is not displayed correctly with no icons, labels, menu items, or buttons:
- The Solution Configuration Manager (SCM) retrieves resource information from the database. Any failure to access the database to retrieve the resource information, results in the page as shown above.
- Navigate to the file system location of the SCM Web Site (where web.config file resides)
- Open the Trace.log file and review the errors/messages in the trace.log file
Below is an example of the error message from the trace.log file, this relates to an incorrect connection string with the Provider=text:
2017-02-22 03:07:03,471  ERROR Configurator.Web.Core.Localization.LocalizationHelper (null) - System.ArgumentException: Keyword not supported: 'provider'.
at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Hashtable parsetable, String connectionString, Boolean buildChain, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean firstKey)
Common resolution steps related to this scenario would be to:
- Verify the Data Source connection string is correct
- Verify the web identity/user has sufficient privileges to access the database tables
Keywords: IPA; SCM; SCM page