Question / Problem:
What issues are resolved in KAFTA 1.4 fix packs?
Answer / Solution:
- Bug 1585619 - Duplicate Fields Changed data in Extraction Statistics
- 1553721 - Classification document counts only include documents completed within the hourly plan date range.
- 1553720 - Reclassification affects field reporting data
- 1542755 - Incorrect Japanese translation for "Pages"
- 1540300 - Unable to perform Silent Installation if Insight upgrade is required.
- 1513887 - Zip file contents from fix pack 2 are not cumulative from KAFTA 220.127.116.11
- 1472505 - Unable to run the One Time plan on Insight 6.3.
- 1472502 – Unable to run the Minute plan after upgrading from Insight 6.2.1 to Insight 6.3
- 1454786 - Date/time not in Japanese format on several views
- 1454783 - Some UI on the Dashboard view not localized
- 1266229 - Update Silent Installation to show only necessary status messages.
- 1199469 - Filter Field values not cleaned up.
- 1172692 - Missing translation of "Time window" in all languages
- 1171827 - Italian - inconsistent translation for "Moved"
- 1161193 - Missing translation found on Document Search view
- 1161191 - German - incorrect translation for "Administration" menu
- 1155799 - "Confidence" and "Change Ratio" not localized on chart tooltip.
- 1452246 - Adding Japanese language support for KTA 7.8.
- 1299681 - Valid class names in Kofax TotalAgility cause failures in Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility due to incorrect column sizes.
- 1305990 - Error converting data type nvarchar to bigint.
- 1374078 - Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility with Insight Docker.
- No issues were resolved: this release added a shared landing page between KTA and RPA views