Question / Problem:
Running the KTA installer finishes with errors and KTA is not functional. Removing and repeating the attempt fails the same way. Repair fails too.
Answer / Solution:
Please make sure you do the following:
- Use 7-zip to expand the main ZIP archive or make sure the file is not blocked (right-click, properties, unblock)
- You expand in a short path, for example C:\7.6
- You have credentials with full access to the SQL Server where the KTA Databases will be installed
- You ran the Prerequisites utility and that the machine passed
- You run the installer as an administrator
- You can remove and do a fresh install or you can try to do a repair when all of the above are done.