An extraction/classification node suspends with the error message Folder xxxxx is not special OL folder
This is caused when the Online Learning folder associated with a capture project has been deleted. It can occur if custom processes or forms access the online learning folders and perform deletes. There was also an issue causing Retention Policy to delete the OL folders which is resolved in KTA 220.127.116.11.
- Use the Online Learning Details script
- Replace all [TotalAgility] with name of your TotalAgility database eg [TotalAgility] with [TotalAgility_UAT]. For OPMT replace all [TotalAgility] with the name of your tenant main database eg [TotalAgility_Tenant]
- Replace all [TotalAgility_Documents] with name of your TotalAgility Documents database eg [TotalAgility_Documents] with [TotalAgility_Documents_UAT]. For OPMT replace all [TotalAgility_Documents] with the name of your tenant Documents database eg [TotalAgility_Tenant]
- For OPMT, replace all [dbo] with [live] or [dev] as per the OPMT deployment type.
- Then right click on the query window, Results To, and select "Results to file"
- Once the queries complete, please attach the results RPT file to your Kofax Support case
- When raising a case confirm if you have any processes/forms that delete documents and/or folders.
This particular instance of the error, is resolved in the following versions:
- 18.104.22.168 - 1412924 Case 26074823: Retention Policy Deletes OL folders causing "Folder <XXXX> is not special OL folder" Error Message
- 22.214.171.124 - 1448542 - FR 12475 - Retention Policy Deletes Documents Sent for Online Learning
- 126.96.36.199 - 1448550 - FR 12475 - Retention Policy Deletes Documents Sent for Online Learning
- 188.8.131.52 - 1442631 Case 26074823 Retention Policy Deletes OL folders causing "Folder <XXXX> is not special OL folder" Error Message
Online Learning samples (stored within OL folders) are not protected from Retention. It was expected the customer to collect samples to be downloaded and the project retrained at the frequency within the retention threshold. However, this was changed in KTA 184.108.40.206, so now Retention Policy does not delete Online Learning samples.