An extraction/classification node suspends with the error message Folder xxxxx is not special OL folder
This is caused when the Online Learning folder associated with a capture project has been deleted. It can occur if custom processes or forms access the online learning folders and perform deletes. There was also an issue causing Retention Policy to delete the OL folders which is resolved in KTA 22.214.171.124.
- Run the below attached Online Learning Folder Details script after changing the TotalAgility and Document databases names as appropriate.
- Please then raise a case with Kofax Technical Support providing the Online Learning Folder Details results. When raising a case confirm if you have any processes/forms that delete documents and/or folders.
This particular instance of the error, is resolved in the following versions:
- 126.96.36.199 - 1412924 Case 26074823: Retention Policy Deletes OL folders causing "Folder <XXXX> is not special OL folder" Error Message
- 188.8.131.52 - 1448542 - FR 12475 - Retention Policy Deletes Documents Sent for Online Learning
- 184.108.40.206 - 1448550 - FR 12475 - Retention Policy Deletes Documents Sent for Online Learning
- 220.127.116.11 - 1328731 Case 26074823 Retention Policy Deletes OL folders causing "Folder <XXXX> is not special OL folder" Error Message
Online Learning samples (stored within OL folders) are not protected from Retention. It was expected the customer to collect samples to be downloaded and the project retrained at the frequency within the retention threshold. However, this was changed in KTA 18.104.22.168, so now Retention Policy does not delete Online Learning samples.