This script returns database information to help troubleshoot performance and data issues.
Note: The script uses table variables which have local scope and only visible within the batch where they are defined and automatically dropped. This script only selects data and places the data in a few table variables.
- Download the Database Information Script from here.
- Requires VIEW SERVER STATE permission on the server
- Replace all [TotalAgility] with name of your TotalAgility database eg [TotalAgility] with [TotalAgility_UAT]
- Replace all [TotalAgility_Documents] with name of your TotalAgility Documents database eg [TotalAgility_Documents] with [TotalAgility_UAT]
- Replace all [TotalAgility_FinishedJobs] with name of your TotalAgility Finished jobs database eg [TotalAgility_FinishedJobs] with [TotalAgility_FinishedJobs_UAT]
- Then right click on the query window, Results To, and select "Results to file"
Once completed, please attach the RPT result file to your Kofax Support case.