Kofax TotalAgility v7.x
Summary of Issue
Unable to install Export Connector on an SSL Environment after changing from HTTP to HTTPS using the Config Utility
The export connector installation fails with a message '<<Export Connector Name>> Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified..'
This is caused by a bug in the Config Utility which does not update the RegAscSc.exe.config file correctly
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kofax\TotalAgility\ExportConnectors\bin
- Open the file RegAscSc.exe.config
- Search for "CoreServicesLocation"
- Modify the URL to use HTTPS and update the port to the correct SSL port
- Search for binding name="CustomBinding_CoreService"
If the transport is currently set to: <httpTransport authenticationScheme="Negotiate"
- Change it to: <httpsTransport authenticationScheme="Anonymous":
- Save the config file
- Re-run the installer