Question / Problem:
What issues related to reporting have been resolved in KTA 7.6 Fix Packs?
Answer / Solution:
The following reporting issues are included in the release notes of the listed fix pack (unless noted with *). If encountering an issue with reporting, it is best to update to the latest fix pack so that all cumulative fixes are applied.
- 1530841 Case 26172354: [Reporting] extr_batch_sess_key reported after confirmation field
- 1525466 Case 26172354: Reclassification affects field reporting data
- 1500866 Case 26157068: Reporting data: Original value and confidence not set
- 1496173 Case 26135941: extr_batch_ses_key isn't reported in field_accum_fact table
- 1456225 Case 26084690: Reporting - Error PerformUpdates task - Execution Timeout Expired
- 1373941 Case 25051197: The MERGE statement attempted to UPDATE or DELETE the same row more than once
- 1369119 Case 25064261: Reporting data stuck in WSA_MESSAGES table with error "TryDeserializeWithPatchingXml spent more than 1000 cycles"
- 1329910 Case 25056955: Confirming table cells without modification shows as a changed field
- 1346512 Case 25063733: Wrong config for “Include in Analytics” is saved to Database
- 1346236 Case 25063733: Bug Extraction Group: wrong config for “Include in Analytics” after importing in 7.6
- 1296396 Case 25040509: Arithmetic overflow error converting IDENTITY to data type int
- 1299453 case 25034013: Some reported field should contain the symbols which are not allowed in XML