Extract - Masterdata not imported from SAP
Question / Problem:
After SAP Upgrades only the masterdata from SAP can't be imported. Collections are exported without any problems.
Answer / Solution:
The root cause of this issue is a SAP Upgrade which restricts the RFC_READ_TABLE. The result is that ERPExport can't connect to the RFC.
To solve this root cause:
- With SAP Note 2246160, the RFC can be used by 3rd Party modules again.
The problem now is that SAP also changed the RFC receive information for Language. Instead of 2 Characters is only 1 Character expected. This results in a Short Dump on the SAP System. ERPExport is still not able to import the masterdata.
To solve this last issue:
- Stop all AutoRun Stations
- Create a backup of ERPExportSetup.xml file in another folder
- Open ERPExportSetup.xml file
- Change in this line the "lang" value (please choose the appropriate value for your country, below is just an example) from:
<SAPLogOnInfo sapRouter="" abapDebug="false" client="XXX" user="xxx" password="xxx" systemNumber="0" lang="EN" trace="true" host="XXXX" />
<SAPLogOnInfo sapRouter="" abapDebug="false" client="XXX" user="xxx" password="xxx" systemNumber="0" lang="E" trace="true" host="XXXX" />
- Save the file
- Start the AutoRun Stations