QAID # 14956 Published
Question / Problem:
I would like to transfer a Kofax Capture Batch Class with a Kofax Transformation Modules project from one environment to another.
What is the easiest way to accomplish this?
Answer / Solution:
- Export a Batch Class that has been synchronized to a KTM project, ensuring that the "Copy during publish" option is selected in the Batch Class Extended Synchronization settings (which is on by default).
- Import the Batch Class into new environment.
Right-click on the Batch Class, go to Extended Synchronization settings, and copy the path to the KTM project.
- Open the KTM project in the KTM 5.0 Project Builder, and allow the project to be updated.
Run some Test Documents through OCR, Classify and Extract, and Test Validation, making sure that everything processes fine.
- Check the online learning directory, and (if it is enabled) make sure that the path is correct for the new environment.
- Save the project, resync it with the Batch Class, and republish the Batch Class.
- Run 5-10 Batches through the system, making sure the Batches are processing as expected.