I am experiencing issues with KTM Validation. How can I reset all KTM Validation settings?
KTM Validation stores its data to registry and to XML files.
When experiencing issues in KTM Validation such as the image viewer disappearing, docking issues, or the Object Reference error the first step that should be taken is to reset KTM Validation Settings. To reset these settings do the following:
- Close Validation module
- run Windows Registry Editor
- Export the following Registry Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kofax\Transformation\4.0\Validation
- delete this key afterwards
- File system
- Backup and the files in the following directory: C:\Users\<Logged_In_User>\AppData\Local\Kofax\Transformation
- delete these files
- Run KTM Validation and it will regenerate the registry and XML files with default values.
Level of Complexity
|Kofax Transformation Module||all|
Article # 3035589