Question / Problem:
Why might a Kofax Capture 8.0 Remote Site only using KTM Validation throw the following error at during RSA upload:
(4913)ACISV: You do not have sufficient station licenses of the type "KCN Server Remote Site."?
Answer / Solution:
Because KTM Validation does not require a Station license, a profile for a Remote Site not using any other modules might have no Station licenses assigned.
A Remote Site requires either a Concurrent Station, Full Station, or KCN Server Remote Site license. This check will be performed at Batch upload in the RSA.
If you encounter this issue, assign either a Concurrent Station license or Full Station license to the Remote Site Profile.
If the above steps to not resolve the issue, try:
- Unpublish (disable) the KTM-configured Batch Class(es) even if they are not assigned to that Remote Site’s Profile.
- Perform a full synch from the problem Remote Site.
- Confirm that the error no longer occurs.
- Republish the Batch Classes.
- Perform another full synch and check if the error stops.