When sending a batch to KTM Server a SchedulerSessionPipe error occurs
Please follow step by step. It may happen that one step could solve the issue already.
- Check if KTM Service is running under (Domain-)Admin-Account
- Open Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Advanced -> Security -> Uncheck "check for publishers certificate revocation" -> Uncheck "check for server certificate revocation"
This must also be checked on the user account which runs the service.
- Open C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\machine.config and change <runtime/> to <!--<runtime/>-->.
Add the following below that changed entry:
<runtime> <generatePublisherEvidence enabled="false"/> </runtime>
- Open gpedit.msc -> Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> User Rights Assignment -->
Check if Account is permitted to "Logon as a batch job" and "Log on as a service" Run "gpupdate /force" from command line.
- Check if account has permission for Kofax share "CaptureSV"
- Add exception for Kofax files or Disable AntiVirus completely(Stop Service)
Exceptions for Servers:
- Entire contents of the CaptureSV share
- Program Files\Kofax\CaptureSS (Kofax server and SQL Express 2005 runtimes)
Exceptions for Clients:
- Temp directory (check the Environment Variables to ensure that the proper location is excluded)
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kofax
- C:\Program Files\Kofax\Capture\Bin
- *.tif files
Add exception for desired port to firewall or set Windows Firewall to inactive.
If Port is already used by a different service you can change the listening port for KTM Scheduler Service:
Change value for
Under same registry entry change "MaxUsedCores" to less cores to check if this is causing the problem.
Reinstall Service through KTM Service Configuration
It was also observed that the System Application eventlog was full and after clearing this the service started
Disable UAC and see if that solves the issue
Disable DEP for programs and see if that solves the issue
Reboot system to ensure all changes are active and no temporary issue caused the problem.
Level of Complexity
Add any references to other internal or external articles