Kofax VRS 5.1.0 (5.1 Initial Release)
The following resolved problems can be found in the Kofax VRS 5.1.0 release.
- Endorser String Value and Endorser Index Field Value Not Synchronized (SPR00073026)
- Missing ASPI Drivers Cause Error or Failure (SPR00084719)
- Grayscale Scanning Causes Inverted Images (SPR00097246)
- Unable to Exit Grace Period (SPR00094213)
- Unsupported Compression Format Error (SPR00095988)
- Unsupported Compression Format (SPR00095988)
- Demo Stamp Applied Incorrectly (SPR00092320)
- Images in Kofax Front Office Server Fail to Upload (SPR00074883)
- Canon DR-5010C: Unable to Cancel Auto Resolve (SPR00096602
- Auto Crop and Edge Fill Issues (SPR00114604)
- Image Cleanup Error if EBC License Unavailable (SPR00093417)
- Some TIFF Images Cause Export to Fail (SPR00107932)
- Halftone Pictures Setting Interferes with Bar Code Detection (SPR00095132)
- Unable to Extract or Replace PDF Pages with Adobe Standard Edition, Version 8 or 9 (SPR00114587)
- Kodak i5200: Maximum Length of Endorser String Should Be 29 Characters (SPR00113442)
For additional details regarding these resolved issues, please refer to the Resolved Problems section beginning on page 7 of the Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0 Release Notes document, which can be downloaded from Kofax VRS 5.1 Release Notes or the Kofax VRS 5.1 Product Documentation, accessible from the Kofax VRS Product Documentation (Master).
Kofax VRS 5.1.0 R2 (5.1 Release 2)
There are no product changes between Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0 and Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0 R2. The only difference between the two releases was the removal of an obsolete folder from the ISO image.
If you have already installed Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0, you do not need to install Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0 R2.
Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0 and Kofax VRS Elite 5.1.0 R2 are both identified by build number 126.96.36.199.0.0078, which appears in the About window.
Keywords: user guide, documentation