QAID # 21584 Published
Question / Problem:
How to back up the Kofax Express 3.2 Server database
Answer / Solution:
When Kofax Express 3.2 is installed in a client/server configuration, Kofax recommends backing up the database on the server at regular intervals. The database includes job, job template, and scan profile settings.
To back up the Kofax Express 3.2 server database
- Select and copy the following folder on the Kofax Express 3.2 server:
C:\ProgramData\Kofax\Kofax Express 3.2\Server
NOTE: If Kofax Express was not installed to the default location during the server installation, the path may differ.
- Paste the database folder you copied to a backup location outside the Kofax Express server installation.
To restore the database from its backup location
- Stop the Kofax Express Server service.
- Copy the database folder from the backup location to the following folder:
C:\ProgramData\Kofax\Kofax Express 3.2
- Restart the Kofax Express Server service.