Evaluation Licensing for Kofax Express
Article # 3053750 - Page views: 14
Is Evaluation Licensing available for Kofax Express?
A one-time, 15-day Evaluation Period is automatically triggered the first time a standalone installation of Kofax Express is launched.
The Evaluation Period is not available for server/client installations of Kofax Express.
During the Evaluation period:
- All product features can be used without the images being Demo Stamped.
- FolderScan is limited to 30 images per minute
- An Evaluation Period reminder message is displayed each time Kofax Express is launched.
Activating a Kofax Express software license or registering a Kofax Express hardware license at any point during the Evaluation Period will end the Evaluation Period.
If a Kofax Express license (software or hardware) is not activated before the end of the 15-day Evaluation Period, Kofax Express switches to Demonstration Mode. When Kofax Express is in Demo Mode:
- A Demo Stamp is applied to all images that are scanned, folderscanned, or pasted into Express
- Exporting is limited to 10 documents or 100 images per batch
Once the Evaluation Period ends (either due to expiration or due to the activation of a Kofax Express license), it cannot be entered into again.
Level of Complexity
Article # 3053750