What is the best way to create profiles for VRS?
Profiles can be created in the VRS Interactive Viewer through most applications that use VRS. However, some applications only call VRS at scan-time and do not allow access to VRS when the scanner is not in use.
To configure VRS profiles using VCDemo:
- Launch VCDemo.exe and load the scan source.
- Right click on the VRS Icon and select QC Modes ¦ First Page.
(The First Page setting will prompt the VRS Interactive Viewer to open after scanning a page.)
- Load a document into the scanner and select Source ¦ Process Image.
- Once the VRS Interactive Viewer screen is open, make the necessary adjustments to the image and select Profile ¦ Save.
- Type in the desired name into the New Profile window and click OK.
- Click OK on the VRS Interactive Viewer.
- The new profile will automatically load the next time VRS is called.
Level of Complexity
Article # 3035768