QAID # 10492 Published
Question / Problem:
What is the best way to create profiles for VRS?
Answer / Solution:
Profiles can be created in the VRS Interactive Viewer through most applications that use VRS, however, some applications only call VRS at scan-time and do not allow access to VRS when the scanner is not in use.
It is easier to configure profiles through VCDemo:
- Launch VCDemo and load the source.
- Right click on the VRS Icon and select QC Modes ¦ First Page.
(The First Page setting will prompt the VRS Interactive Viewer to open after scanning a page.)
- Load a document on the scanner and select Source ¦ Process Image.
- Once the VRS Interactive Viewer screen is open, make the necessary adjustments to the image and select Profile ¦ Save.
- Type in the desired name into the New Profile window and click OK.
- Click OK on the VRS Interactive Viewer.
- The new profile will automatically load the next time VRS is called.