Question / Problem:
A light color image is being deleted with "Blank Page Deletion" enabled in VRS.
Answer / Solution:
As a solution to this the following steps may be followed.
To resolve this issue:
- Navigate to to
- Back up the
KPMVRSDF.inifile and save the backup copy to another location (not under
- Download KPMVRSDF.txt and save it to
Scannerfrom the Source menu and load a scan source "with SVRS" or "with VRS"
- Right-click the VRS System Tray Icon, and under Adjust Quality, select
on Every Page
- Use the Scan All button to scan a test page that contains light gray text
- In the VRS Interactive Viewer's Blank Page section, enable Delete and click Settings
- In the Blank Page Settings window, enable Ignore Holes
- Adjust the Content Sensitivity slider until the
Page Detected as Blankwarning disappears
- Save the changes to either the current VRS Profile or a new VRS Profile.
OKto close the VRS Interactive Viewer
- Once scanning is complete, right-click the VRS System Tray Icon, and under Adjust Quality, select either
Related article: KB #3021347